Reincarnation

Discuss any aspects of Magic not covered in our more specific forums.

Topic author
Fio Praeter Humanus
Philosophus

Reincarnation

Post#1 » Fri Mar 13, 2009 12:55 pm

How many of you remember any past lives? Have any pet theories you would like to share? I personally have memory of my last two. Strangely like myself they were both white males from english speaking countries. No animals or anything like that. Both the details are sketchy but remember sections of their lives at least in parts.

The more recent past life I had lived in the midwest united states and died in prison in the late 1960's. Short little fat man with glasses and a real broken human being, not evil, just couldn't connect with others especially women. That flaw festered and ended up raping and killing three before he was arrested. I really see no connection between myself and him, other than my complete horror and disgust of the act of rape. Maybe a degree of his inability to connect with people, but I have learned to overcome that almost completely. I find it interesting that it was almost ten years before I reincarnated again. Had some issues to work through obviously.

The one before that is more my style. Born in Victorian England and died in 1922. Tall and thin with dark hair, a fussy little man who made a living as a low level book keeper, but his pride and joy was his study/library. Most of my memories come from that. He basically spent every dime he had on it and spent most of his time in it. He was an occultist, mainly into qabalah and hermetism. Although he never practiced, by our standards he was an armchair magician. Mainly liked to read and put forth theories. Little over a year before he reincarnated again after he died.

This topic has 9 replies

You must be a registered member and logged in to view the replies in this topic.

Register Login