The Nature of Gods, Angels and Demons

Discuss any aspects of Magic not covered in our more specific forums.

Topic author
Magus11
Adeptus Major

The Nature of Gods, Angels and Demons

Post#1 » Fri Mar 13, 2009 10:30 am

Considering that now and then we get the odd individuals that join this forum that can sometimes have crazy and strange ideas about the nature of Spiritual Beings, such as Gods Angels and Demons, I thought it would be a good idea to start a thread were we can all discuss, share and debate what we think are the nature of different types of Beings.

First off I will explain what I think is the nature of SATAN. I think the name means Adversary and the Christian church adopted him from the Egyptian God Set. Set/Satan. The christian church even coloured him in Red and so too was the Egyptian God Set also coloured Red. As those who know a bit about the egyptian gods, Set was the enemy of Horus as they did battle every evening when the Sun (Horus) went down and in the morning as the sun came up it was time for Horus to win in the never ending battle between the two gods. On an inner more esoteric level. Horus represented our Divine inner self the Sun God within, in christian terminology, Christ, and Set represented the none spiritual self of mundane material affairs he was the seperator, hence him seperating the body of Osiris into 14 pieces. He seperates the Spiritual from the material, God from Man ect. Where Set is there is no unification.

Didn't the Christian church do alot of seperating in the middle ages :?:

Darren
Quod superius est quod inferius et quod inferius est sicut quod superius ad perpetranda miracula rei unius

DEMON EST DEUS INVERSUS

This topic has 11 replies

You must be a registered member and logged in to view the replies in this topic.

Register Login