Computer Screen as Scrying Tool

Discuss any aspects of Magic not covered in our more specific forums.

Topic author
lgdvl73
Adeptus Exemptus

Computer Screen as Scrying Tool

Post#1 » Mon Feb 16, 2009 3:14 pm

This seems to be a new trend in modern magickal technique, and I have to admit, I am wildly skeptical that this is nothing more than a fad perpetuated by teenagers misunderstanding the discipline required to actually practice magick.

However,

The other side of me that is less arrogant and orthodox is extremely curious if there are any serious practitioners who have developed a real technique for doing this. As well, I am sure there are many people out there who have less than high regard for using the computer screen as a magickally consecrated tool of the craft and I am curious about these opinions as well.

I think this sort of thing is a natural outcropping of magicians simply using the most currently available tools to get the job done. Perhaps a sophisticated system of fractal imaging programming can assist in the creation of specific on-screen visualizations which could then be correlated to target brain states to assist in the scrying function of the brain.

I remain highly skeptical at this point in this technique, but then again, I have only judgment about it and have not yet put the technique through a serious test. I just purchased a new laptop with a HD Glossy Screen, and I am considering jumping into the fray in this capacity. Combining high definition fractal imaging, with brain entrainment and subconscious triggering. Contemplative Multimedia Magick anyone?

Anyone care to share there thoughts and experiences?

T
"The dark thought, the shame, the malice, meet them at the door laughing, and invite them in." ~ Rumi

http://henochiussimon.wordpress.com/

This topic has 10 replies

You must be a registered member and logged in to view the replies in this topic.

Register Login