An object lesson for those who follow.

Discuss any aspects of Magic not covered in our more specific forums.

Topic author
Gibil
Adeptus Major

An object lesson for those who follow.

Post#1 » Thu Jan 29, 2009 11:27 pm

The following is as true a recollection as I can give you of the last week of my life.

Last Thursday while I was at lunch with co-workers/friends they asked me to do a reading for them just to see what I was doing. After the three sword's ((Five, Six, and Nine)) came up I couldn't finish the reading and I made up the excuse that I don't like doing reading for friend's because it's to close to home. To be honest I wish to hell I hadn't pulled a single one of those dam cards out of the bloody deck.

~My Friend's Mother was diagnosed with cancer and died three day's later.
~Another friend was T-Boned in a car and is now walking around in crutches and a knee brace.
~Another friend's husband committed suicide Monday ((I just found out tonight)).
~During our meditation tonight I saw someone I deeply care about in a car accident.
I have doing lesson's with a member of the BOTA every Thursday and one of the first things he taught me is that in a reading seeing three swords at once was NEVER a good thing and that death and serious injury were behind it. I wish I had the heart to tell my friends what I saw but I didn't. We forget in practical magick the responsibility that we have and the harshness of the world around us. Some of us seem to think that this is merely flight of fancy but it's not. What we do is serious and we can never EVER forget that. To do so is to invite disaster and misfortune into our lives.

V/R Gibil

This topic has 2 replies

You must be a registered member and logged in to view the replies in this topic.

Register Login