Bad juju or good luck?

Discuss any aspects of Magic not covered in our more specific forums.

Topic author
Vrischika

Bad juju or good luck?

Post#1 » Thu Oct 30, 2008 1:59 am

Hi,

I was going to take a bus home from work, but a work buddy offered to take me home as he was leaving the same time. I've never seen him drive - unfortunately - as it turned out that he was very reckless driver. There were two other people with us, and this driver guy tried to demonstrate how he dodged a car that was coming at him wrong way on the same spot the other day. It was raining, and long story short he lost the control of the car and it span around a couple times and crashed in a rail. Luckily no one was hurt (although the car is no longer insurance worthy; busted front) as we were probably driving 100km/h (60mph).

Anyway, to the point: Last Tuesday was my 26th birthday and I decided to make an Ouanga Bag as described in Tarostar's Witch's Spellcraft (pg.111). I placed in it all the right ingredients and consecrated it using a modified Consecration Ceremony from the book (oddly there are no consecration for the charm bags, so I used the one meant for seals). I used opal as my birthstone. The bag is supposed to grant protection and luck... Oh and I didn't have the bag with me, it was home at the time..

So, should I assume that the bag is actually working and protecting me from afar or did I somehow launch an awry spell and should deconsecrate the charm bag asap?

I also happened to have an altar dedicated to an archangel at home, which I spent a lot of effort to decorate. Could it be that the AA was protecting me?

What should I do to the charm bag IYO?

Thanks! :)

This topic has 4 replies

You must be a registered member and logged in to view the replies in this topic.

Register Login