Unknown Entities

Discuss any aspects of Magic not covered in our more specific forums.

Topic author
daughterofzion

Unknown Entities

Post#1 » Sat Sep 27, 2008 6:56 am

When I was about 10. I was awoken by something in my room. As i awoke, I started to panic because I had this sort of sinking feeling, like drowning kind of but i could breathe,sort of like some kind of energy pulling me down from inside, or like something (my soul) leaving my body. I was so scared, terrified because at the same time I could hear very loud chanting by many voices, as if there were 100's of people in my room. I started praying in my head and I felt myself snap back, the sinking feeling had gone but the chanting was still there. I slowly peeped through my eyes, and oh my days! At the foot of my bed stood a very muscular kind of upright bull man. He had round horns like a cresent moon. He was accompanied by a human looking woman with a kind of veil head covering on (like middle eastern style) and she had a book open from which she was chanting. A bright light was coming from the book but just enough to light up her face. As she was chanting, there was 100's and 100's of other voices chanting at the same time. The bull man was just standing by her.

All of a sudden she looked up as if she had just noticed that I was actually now awake and can see them. I hadnt slipped into that sinking thing, whatever it was. As soon as she had noticed that I was awake she and the bull man dissappeared from before my very eyes. Though I could still hear all the chanting (very Loud) which gradually faded into the distance as they (the 100's of voices) went away.

Can you imagine what it was like for me at 10 years to awake to such a sitauation? Even now I would be terrified. :cry:

I shared this with the forum because I would like to know what this means? Yes they were spirits. But who? And what did they want with me?

I was 10 and had no experience of performing magical rituals or invocations etc. I just went to bed as any average little girl would.

I hope you wise souls in this forum can shed some light on this experience. Baffles me! :o

This topic has 4 replies

You must be a registered member and logged in to view the replies in this topic.

Register Login