Construct formed of oneself

Discuss any aspects of Magic not covered in our more specific forums.

Topic author
Urvirith

Construct formed of oneself

Post#1 » Wed Sep 03, 2008 12:39 pm

I recently had a dream about forging a construct from my own soul. In order to gain more understanding of oneself and control over all the souls power. In this dream it was the dark side of me, the will to fight and dominate any who oppose me in a real way (not petty arguments but actual fights) was the nature of this construct. While I am used to dark dreams this struck me as feasible someway. Now of course I would not forge such a dark entity from myself probably something a little more light hearted but I am curious has anybody forged a construct from their soul for example to bring out better qualities or to learn something that their soul has hidden from them or that has been sealed away. It would be similar to an evocation but different as in it is not an external entity and it would be bound to you since it well it would be you.

I searched for a similar thread but didn't find one but if there is one sorry for starting the thread.

This topic has 3 replies

You must be a registered member and logged in to view the replies in this topic.

Register Login