Evoking for altruistic purposes

Discuss any aspects of Magic not covered in our more specific forums.

Topic author
Avenged
Neophyte

Evoking for altruistic purposes

Post#1 » Fri Aug 22, 2008 1:13 pm

Hey everyone
Ive been wondering lately, since spirits are able to communicate with the magickian and impart him/her secrets ( since they have access to that stuff ) why doesn't anyone evoke a spirit and ask about kindapped children to find out where they are?
Even the geotic demons are knowers of secrets so why wouldnt an angel ( or demon in which case it would be forced ) want to assist the magickian but most important of all the kindapped person by informing him of knowledge he/she is unable to physically acquire.
A most perfect example i can think of is the English girl Madeliene who was kidnapped from Portugal and remains missing after months of searching and inspecting.
I mean, for the magickians who serve God ( either by actively doing so or just by using His name for magickal purposes ) cant some of the magick be used for altruistic purposes?
Magickians have power, so why not use it in a beneficial manner to please this human race but also God.
The reason I am making this post is because i havn't seen any topics in online magick forums that pertain to this.
I mean, if i was at the level of evoking, the first evocation i would plan would be something along those lines; specifically to find information about madeliene.
What are other people's thoughts?
You rise, you fall, your down and you rise again What don't kill ya make ya more strong
- James Hetfield

This topic has 4 replies

You must be a registered member and logged in to view the replies in this topic.

Register Login