Ouija, practical tool??

Discuss any aspects of Magic not covered in our more specific forums.

Topic author
isisaradia
Neophyte

Ouija, practical tool??

Post#1 » Fri Aug 22, 2008 12:44 am

This is my first venture into any type of ceremonial magic. I recently read "Aleister Crowley and the Ouija Board" which I found quite interesting. I have not practiced for some time and I used to be more into basic new age practice (lots of meditation, trancing, tarot study, and "ghost hunting"). My first experience directly with some type of malevolent elemental was growing up using a Ouija board. This led to having a nice little "revenant" in the home for well over a year. Needless to say, it scared the crap out of me when I was 15 years old. Being an adult now, I truly wonder if I can evoke spirits and control them with use of the board. I'm wondering if anyone else uses Ouija in their work and to what success? I certainly would only do so in a controlled ritual setting. This book really led me to considering study of Enochian systems and brushing the dust off the Ouija in my basement. Thoughts? Suggestions? Also feel free to find me through AIM or email me using this monicker to discuss. Thanks!
"I'm going to find them. I'm going to find them, and when I do, I'm going to knaw on their skulls.... cause it still hasn't gotten weird enough for me."

This topic has 5 replies

You must be a registered member and logged in to view the replies in this topic.

Register Login