Spirits of Mars

Discuss any aspects of Magic not covered in our more specific forums.

Topic author
temir

Spirits of Mars

Post#1 » Sat Nov 20, 2010 6:23 pm

Spirits of Mars are knows as Gods of war as far as I know. But in M. McGrath's 'Practical Magical Evocation', Spirits of Mars has been recited in a sex spell. Here is the full spell:

There may be a time when you meet a member of the opposite sex who is, to you, incredibly sexy and desirable. You discover, though, that this person is much too shallow for you to have a relationship with. Therefore, a love spell is out of the question. So what do you do? Simply perform a sex spell. This will enable you to have a sexual relationship with the person without
getting emotionally involved.

For this spell, you will need to acquire a red candle and a black one. Upon the red candle, inscribe the name of the person and the words “sexual pleasure.” Upon the black candle, inscribe the word “sex.”

Light both the candles and visualize all your sexual desires coming true with this person. Build up as much passion as you can. Imagine all the sexual pleasure you would have with this person. Then say aloud, and with as much feeling as you can muster:

I call upon the energies of Mars,
To all the spirits of sex and pleasure.
Fulfill my wish and make all my sexual desires a reality.
Give unto me the pleasures of (state name of desired person),
That I may taste of (his/her) fruits.
I shall have my way, for by the power of the spirits of Mars,
It is so!’

Again, visualize yourself having passionate sex with the person and know that this will become a reality.

Now lift the black candle, and with a pin or knife, inscribe the name of your desired lover on it. While doing this, try not to let the candle go out. Say:

Spirits of Fire, I have shown you my desire,
Now you must bring it to me by the holy name,
YUD-HEY-VAH-HEY.
By His name, the earth shakes and all spirits are at my command.
Do this deed, then go in peace.
SO MOTE IT BE!

You can now let the candles burn out.

This spell should manifest very quickly, for the spirits are very good at their job. Expect to see a great deal of change in the person’s attitude towards you the next time you meet. The person will go into a sexual heat over you, and you may be surprised at how obvious they make it to you.

Can somebody explain to me what does spirits of war has got anything to do with sex/love ?
Thank you in advance.

This topic has 10 replies

You must be a registered member and logged in to view the replies in this topic.

Register Login