Premature thanks?

Discuss any aspects of Magic not covered in our more specific forums.

Topic author
Madmartigen
Practicus

Premature thanks?

Post#1 » Sat Sep 11, 2010 5:01 am

I wanted to share an issue I recently had. I did some workings on a certain business opportunity I wanted to claim. Everything started to develop nicely and after about 2 weeks I started seeing results. Even more, as an addition to what I wanted, I received another business opportunity, far better than the one I wanted. Both seemed solid and firm.

I wanted to thank the Powers for the extra opportunity that appeared. When it started to crystallize true enough I gave the Powers heartfull thanks, with an addition of Moloch's thank-you candle annointed with spearmint oil I did for these purposes. I also asked them to continue the help along the lines that were so nicely developing.

After the candle has burned out the next day, the extra opportunity just ceased. The same day. Not for business-related purposes, almost for sure. Hardly a coincidence.

So - have you ever gave thanks before the spell has completely reached it's goals? Is it neccessarily a bad thing? I am pretty confused now. I'd probably understand if I used a Goetic or another award-greedy spirit and paid it beforehand, but I did Tiphereth based talismanic and energy work aligned with some sigil work and reality programming I often do. Tiphereth energies were always very helpful for me and I didn't expect ruining the effects just by thanking for the extra result. Similar experiences, anyone? Did I do something that is a no-no by a general rule?

Best

M.

You must be a registered member and logged in to view the replies in this topic.

Register Login