INVOKING KAMA AND RATI: GOD OF KAMA SUTRA

Discuss any aspects of Magic not covered in our more specific forums.

Topic author
swishy_

INVOKING KAMA AND RATI: GOD OF KAMA SUTRA

Post#1 » Sun Jun 27, 2010 5:04 pm

The following prayer is a prayer to KAMA and RATI, the gods of passionate love and the basis of the creation of the KAMA SUTRA.
it is an ancient text that's always been in the books in my home, but never used because well..my grandma never told me about it. but i can read sanskrit, and after some googling, i found out that its a sacred prayer.
thing is, i pray to aphrodite for my ritual, so i dont wanna include another completely unrelated deity and risk angering her.
INFORMATION I'VE FOUND:

Anang Upanishad

The god and goddess of love are Kaamdev and Rati. While Kaamdev is the epitome of manliness and handsomeness, Rati is an epitome of female beauty and charm. So many texts, novels, poems have been written on love and beauty and no other subject has attracted so much attention.

Not just Tantra texts but the Sanskrit poems too contain reference to Kaamdev Rati Sadhana but very less has been written on how this Sadhana is accomplished and how one can make one's life more beautiful through it.

Not every woman is beautiful and attractive from birth. Similarly not every man is handsome. Then is it possible for a man to be as manly as Kaamdev and a woman to be as charming as Rati? Is it possible through the medium of Sadhana to become youthful, attractive and appealing ?

Sadhana means to achieve the impossible. Sadhana means to gain something that is beyond reach by normal means. And Kaamdev Rati Prayog is one such ritual. It is the very basis of life. To remove the element of love from life is like making a flower lose its fragrance. Without fragrance a flower is useless. Its beauty is in its fragrance. Similarly love is the fragrance of life. To think otherwise is showing disrespect towards the best gift of nature.

Who can try this Sadhana ?

Anyone can try this Sadhana specially if -

* One feels lazy, there is feeling of frustration in life and one is failing to achieve the desired success in life.

* You are not able to impress others and have to beg for favours.

* You feel physically weak, there are differences in married life or constant dispute with the spouse.

* You wish to captivate some person at any cost because you sincerely love him or her.

* You wish others to respect you and want yourself to be the centre of attraction in your friend circle.

* You wish to speed up your progress in your work.

* You suffer from some health problem.

* You are a woman and wish to look more beautiful or you wish for a happy married life.

* You wish to marry a person of your choice.

In any of the above situations Kaamdev Rati Sadhana can work wonders. One should not hesitate in trying this Sadhana for it can bring joy in your life. It is a process of making the physique and the mind overflow with enthusiasm and vigour.

When to try it ?
This Sadhana does not require any auspicious or special moments. It can be tried on any day in the night. But because it is a Sadhana linked with beauty Friday will be more suitable.
Anang Upanishad is a unique text that is based on this Sadhana and the subject of beauty. Each word of the text is authentic. The ancient Rishis included in it very powerful Mantra rituals which are as efficacious as the Vedic Sadhanas. This Sadhana is as important in human life as any other Sadhana for it tries to fill life with joy, music and pleasure
It is quite true that to achieve totality in life one should have control over one's sexual passion. But totality cannot be attained by curbing the instinct of love. For perfect control one has to first enjoy to the full. Only then can one lead a complex life.

the prayer:
Om Kleem Kaamaay Namah (Camphor)
Om Kleem Bhasmashareeraay Namah. (Gorochan)
Om Kleem Anangaay Namah. (Fragrance)
Om Kleem Manmathaay Namah. (Incense)
Om Kleem Vasantsakhaay Namah. (Vermilion)
Om Klaam Smaraay Namah. (Aamla)
Om Kleem Ikshudhanurdharaay Namah. (Sandalwood Paste)
Om Kleem Pushpbaannaay Namah. (Flowers)
Sarva Ratnamayee Naath Daamneem Vanmaalikaam.
Grihaann Dev Poojaarth Sarvagandhmayeem Vibho.
Kaamdevaay Vidmahe Pushpbaannaay Dheemahi Tanno Anangah Prachodayat.

Say the prayer five times to invoke... And fire and pictures of the deities (if you can find on the internet, which you can) should be involved.... If anyone needs a pronounciation guide, I'm here...

Do this before any lust and love workings.

This topic has 1 reply

You must be a registered member and logged in to view the replies in this topic.

Register Login