I have a few general questions about your magick experiences

Discuss any aspects of Magic not covered in our more specific forums.

Topic author
swishy_

I have a few general questions about your magick experiences

Post#1 » Sun Jun 27, 2010 3:40 pm

:D
1) With chaos magick, writing your own spells is very common place. I love that idea as my creativity really does flow when I want something. But how can one be sure that the spells one writes will have any effect? I understand that the tenets of magick are will, belief, and intent... I also understand that for a ritual, it is important to have divine intervention, movement, mantras, a focused will, emotional investment, talismans, etc. Any thoughts?
2) Is it cool to get real horny while doing a ritual? When I do my lust / love ritual to get my target, i get unbearably wet, and then I have to masturbate LOL. My questions, I guess, are a) it's cool to incorporate that into the ritual, but how? i mean, visualizations when my mind is in alpha work best, right? Is it cool if I orgasm and visualize my intent/sigil? IDK. Itès confusing. b)should i just let the energy build up without releasing it (which will be damn hard.)
3) Energy balls or whatever are something that is necessary to create servitors and for other things. ANy tips on creating energy balls would be appreciated.
4) My servitor is half-assed. Ive given her a name, some energy, i speak to her a lot, ive given her a sigil, i tell her over and over what her job is, i tell her her rules, i talk to her.... what more can i do..i have given her a vessel, a home, and i let her watch my rituals and stuff so she can get a good idea... im a little nervous though. yesterday i did my ritual and i let her watch it, and i wonder if she was hindering the process, though it didnt seem she was. but anyway... any tips on creating a servitor :?:
5) invoking aphrodite and other gods or godesses... any tips on that... I just pray to her and invite her and thats about it.

I HAVE MORE. i just kinda forget...THANKS YOU GUYS!!!:D

This topic has 46 replies

You must be a registered member and logged in to view the replies in this topic.

Register Login