Demon for hire - sigil, name and info

Discuss any aspects of Magic not covered in our more specific forums.

Topic author
IronOrchid
Adeptus Major

Demon for hire - sigil, name and info

Post#1 » Wed Jun 09, 2010 9:36 am

On Saturday 15th May I evoked a demon to assist me in some work I was doing.

NB: While I'm not experienced in formal evocation magick, this doesn't make the demon a "beginner's" level entity - he's tried to fuck with my head a couple of times and he's not going to be your buddy or mentor, and I can't vouch for what he'll try and do with you, or offer any assurances or guarantees. He's a nasty little bastard, devoid of any humanity, like most of his brethren. Be sensible, and proceed at your own risk.

I scried his name and sigil in a light trance and I've scanned below the sigil I made to work with him, and his name as seen when scried. I asked him what he wanted before we agreed to work together and he said he'd like his name, sigil and info passed on so he could work with other people, so this thread is about that and I'm happy to answer reasonable questions if I've left anything out. And I've never done a demon's CV before, so hope this comes out readable.

Name:

The demon's name is WARZURBAETZC/L - when I scried his name, as you can see in the picture attached, the second R had an umlaut above, which is only used with vowels - what to make of this I don't know, but I used the spelling given. Also the consonant at the end was a combination of C & L - think of the word "tickle" only a bit more compacted, that how it sounds. Alphabets are limiting and I imagine demons have their own sounds we don't commonly use.

Sigil:

I scried this directly and it took me a couple of goes to get it right - it's not done to any formula and the symbols inside it are, as you can probably make out, a heart and a pentagram. He likes the sigil written on red paper, ideally bright red, in black or dark brown ink.

Field of interest:

Quoted verbatim - "Minor gambling and lustful things - ask and I will tell." I'll add more of the Q&A session I did with him further on. He delivered as asked for me and I have a sense I didn't quite stretch him enough in the areas he works best in, but I have been happy with his performance.

Offerings:

He specifically asked for red wine and beer, offered in a very clean glass placed down on the floor by the hinge side of doors, to the left of the door, in front of his sigil. He asks for stuff offered "in the despised places" (verbatim quote) - and for these to be offered with your left hand.

He did ask for blood (animal or human) but I don't go that route, your practice may vary. I offered him some wine by scattering it with my left hand down the hinge side of a door in the ladie's toilet of one of London's seedier clubs, and he was well happy with that.

Also he expressed a liking for sticky sweets, but not honey, generally dark red and brown foods.

But his main stated desire to me was to work with other people in exchange for having his name passed on, and offerings, etc.

Sigil & name as seen inside spoiler tag, part 2 follows with more info.

Spoiler: show
W-sigil.jpg
Last edited by IronOrchid on Thu Jun 10, 2010 3:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"...there's no such thing as the unknown. Only things temporarily hidden, temporarily not understood."
Captain James T Kirk

This topic has 33 replies

You must be a registered member and logged in to view the replies in this topic.

Register Login