Servitor talk

Discuss any aspects of Magic not covered in our more specific forums.

Topic author
hitman
Adeptus Minor

Servitor talk

Post#1 » Thu May 20, 2010 4:54 pm

Okay, dipshits! Let's talk servitors. This discussion is openended, feel free to share experiences, ask questions of others, whatever.
I, personally, have found servitor creation to be an extremely useful form of magic. And, to be clear, when I talk about servitors, I don't mean where some lazy Chaos people just go "I was pretending that Elmer Fudd was bringing me money" or something retarded like that. I mean planning out what you want, creating it and giving it life through ritual, possibly (almost always usually) evoking it right after that (sometimes with it's material basis still in the triangle, almost always, actually), giving it it's orders, etc.
Normally I create or procure some kind of material basis for the thing to live in whenever it's not out doing things for me. In two cases that come to mind, this was basically just it's sigil, and any copies of its sigil anywhere. In another case it was a lifesize cardboard cutout image. In two cases, stuffed animals with the sigil I created for the respective servi attached or inserted, and drawn on, in at least one case a sculpture I made, once a drawing, an action figure with sigils carved in (though this was the same one with the cardboard cutout), etc.
Sometimes I create the sigil and material basis, combine them in some way, and then charge them up over time, chant the servitor-to-be's name while directing energy, burn incense, maybe enhance the charge of the gestating critter with blood, etc. THEN, when I do the formal creation rite, it usually goes pretty well. I'll keep the m.b. with sigil(s) with me in the circle, and after my preliminaries, consecrate and charge the thing with the elements, draw light into it, invoke appropriate planetary energies into it, etc. Then I'll command the entity to live and ritually call it into being.
Getting the M.B. into the triangle without leaving the circle, I'll then evoke it, give it its orders, sometimes test it, make sure that it understands what's what, command that it return to the M.B. whenever not carrying out the task or tasks I've given it, and so on. After giving license to depart to be about its work, I'll put the M.B. in a special place, and charge it up or burn incense near it from time to time. If it's doing a good job, I don't have a problem giving it rewards like this.
I ALWAYS make sure it understands not to feed off of me or those with me. I will usually give it specific instructions of where and/or who it can feed from.
And that mainly sums up the basic gist of how I go about creating servitors. I switch it up sometimes, but not often. One example of switching it up: I once drew up a program for a servitor I'd made, whose name was also included in the programming, then instead of the ritual method above, I started firing it off all the time, pouring energy into it, firing it masturbation style, if I was on a rollercoaster firing it, if I was taking a dump firing it, anytime I'd get anywhere near what Chaotes today call "gnosis" I'd fire it. Smoking first cig of the day? Fire it. About to vomit? Fire it. Etc.
It took a LOOOONG time but I eventually got a decent (for awhile) servitor doing it that way, but then it came time to get rid of it eventually.
How do you make your servitors?

This topic has 7 replies

You must be a registered member and logged in to view the replies in this topic.

Register Login