Advice on reading material

Discuss any aspects of Magic not covered in our more specific forums.

Topic author
Occulus
Neophyte

Advice on reading material

Post#1 » Sat May 08, 2010 10:04 pm

I was wondering if it was possible to summon a persons spirit from their body to co-habit the body of the one summoning for a short period. I recently had a such experience, that has me completely confused. I haven't been able to find any reading material on pulling a person from their body to co-habit theirs. I will tell you of what happen so you can get an idea of my question.

I have an abscess tooth and been taking the prescribe dosage of medication, so i don't know if the pain killers have any effect on this event or not. A few nights ago i was sitting in my chair and had just taken one low dosage pain pill, i immediately felt a jarring and intense vibration that many feel right before an out of body experience. I remember as-tho i faint and than opening my eyes, I was no longer in my body. I had no motor-control over the body and i was in a room that i've never seen before.

A voice came from the man but it was not mine either, he was speaking as-if he was talking to someone but their was none in the room. I firmly believe he was speaking to me, he was talking about my occult studies and speaking in a very modern tongue. He talked about my readings and even laughed at some the books i have finished reading by various authors. He than raised up a paper outreached from my complete view. He than said but their are times that even through all the bullshit you read that you actually find something real, something that really works. He than starts saying that even when i find something of value, that i just let it go without much thought.

At this time i am intrigued by the paper he has outreached from my view. I am very much at a battle of wills to gain motor-control of his body so i can read this paper. The very same time i'm struggling to view this paper, i once again feel this strong jarring and intense vibrations again. I open my eyes once again in my own body.

I feel for certain that this person summoned me somehow, maybe having the pain killers in my system for a couple days somehow lowered my natural protection against such attacks?

This topic has 3 replies

You must be a registered member and logged in to view the replies in this topic.

Register Login