Elemental Contracting

Discuss any aspects of Magic not covered in our more specific forums.

Topic author
Sid_0.5
Practicus

Elemental Contracting

Post#1 » Thu Apr 22, 2010 3:41 pm

I was recently given some new, but "encrypted" information from an estranged friend which described ones own research (which seemed to me based on knowledge of reoccurring characters in Japanese video games) in contracting with elemental sprits. Many of the names called were names given to the Alchemic elemental spirits, though some were interchanged as they are more prominant in some video games (IE replacing Salamander with Ifrit).

The process entails, a perfect trust bared for the spirit being called down, a stone or mineral medium in which to encapsulate the power of that spirit, powdering of this mineral/stone and somehow injecting it into yourself (appearantly ingestion does not work). This is where my concern comes into play. Would not larger stone/mineral chunks not disolve rapidly if at all were they injected into the blood stream? could this not cause problems, IE larger particles clogging up capillaries, or jagged particles shredding the arterial lining.

Even so, has anyone ever heard of a practice similar to this to call forth the power of the desired element through the ritualistic use of mere calling them forth, sealing their essense in a crystal with a seal character, and then injecting it into themselves somehow, and calling the powers through use of an identical seal touching your body, or likewise inhibiting it with that seals elemental opposite sigil?

It seems plausible if one believes in such things, but it also seems physically risky, as well as the brainchild of a video-game geek (not that i am not one myself, else i would not know the correlation between the research and the games, however i would never mistake the alchemic spirit Salamander, for Ifrit)
There are no shortcuts. One must work tirelessly to impose their will, whether they be in a mundane world, or an occult one.

This topic has 2 replies

You must be a registered member and logged in to view the replies in this topic.

Register Login