Why I do not banish

Discuss any aspects of Magic not covered in our more specific forums.

Topic author
BrotherM

Why I do not banish

Post#1 » Mon Apr 21, 2008 5:12 pm

Please note my fellow Occultists that I do not recommend this to others, it would be like me recommending you go Alpine climbing - an activity that is safe for me given my experience, but would be deadly to those without such experience. You must judge your own experience and decide.

Last night I did an evocation to the physical of an Angel. It was a very powerful evocation and the manifestation was very much to the physical. A huge amount of energy was raised during the ritual, and released to do it's work in the propper fashion.

Afterwards, I left the room, door open, and just went to bed, no banishing, just did the NAP MP ritual and then wondered off. Fortunately Fr Vovin has recently loaned me an Orgonite pyramid and that is in my room so the very powerful energies of the evocation were smoothed over by the pyramid (amazing how it does that - I am still having a love hate relationship with Orgonite BTW).

Anyway, I slept well, but at about 3am woke up to go to the toilet and to my surprise, standing just on the outside of my open beadroom door was what looked like a man, a physical man, not a spirit. My first thoughts were, "Burgler", followed by, "Coldsteel throwing knife", quickly replaced by, "The dogs haven't noticed, it is probably a spirit". Still not being 100% convinced it was a spirit I reached out tentatively with my mind with a sort of spiritual, "Hello" which was greated by a spiritual, "Was there anything else?" To which I mumbled a sleepy License to Depart and went to the loo.

Wierd because I evoked an "Angel", but anyway, I am happy to report that I got exactly what I asked for today, and what I asked for wasn't easy. Around a 15 hour turn around, not bad for a 'government' employee hey :)

Just thought I would share a cool experience.

BrotherM

This topic has 17 replies

You must be a registered member and logged in to view the replies in this topic.

Register Login