Seeing spirits and energy, and questions about the HGA...

Discuss any aspects of Magic not covered in our more specific forums.

Topic author
omera
Zelator

Seeing spirits and energy, and questions about the HGA...

Post#1 » Mon Apr 12, 2010 9:19 pm

Lately, I've learned how to scry, and also how to see energy as ripples. The only problem is, I feel somewhat reliant on pot even though the skills are also developing for my sobermind.
I'd like to learn how to bring myself closer to the Higher Self. So far, my ritual layout is usually LBRP, MPR, Bornless, followed by whatever the working is. I've always done evokations until more recently, where I'm starting to do more sigil experimenting and visualization of spells
I also want to see the entity's I evoke solidly. I've seen myself in various forms (a redhead female version of myself when evoking venus, a grey-pale skinned creature when scrying on orobas who had a serious look on his face, etc) in a scrying mirror.

Last but not least... My girlfriend whose read a lot of LaVeyan Satanism stuff (I haven't) but is now converting to wicca but has an open mind to my ways wants to learn what I know. So far, I'm not sure where to start with teaching, except with simple teaching sessions where she performs a ritual, reciting the ritual litanies, and visualizing the ritual visualizations that I describe to her so she learns those rituals smoothly, rather than her having to read off the paper in between the steps of the ritual.

As an less important question...
I had a strange dream where I did the lesser banishing ritual of the pentagram, to balance myself. When I woke up, for some reason I felt as though I invoked an aspect Cain- I swore up and down I invoked him, yet I didn't remember actually doing it, nor did I see why I would, nor do I even know what Cain is like. I scryed on the feeling, and saw a vision of a ram. A representation of strong willpower, but also the baphomet, or inverted pentagram. My higher self, to be precise, is a stable balanced entity in the fact that he's beneficient and overall a very wise and helpful person, yet also a wrathful destroyer when he sees it as necessary, which is rarely. Would anybody have further info regarding the Higher Self, and when it does workings without the conscious mind knowing?

This topic has 7 replies

You must be a registered member and logged in to view the replies in this topic.

Register Login