Churches & Energy.

Discuss any aspects of Magic not covered in our more specific forums.

Topic author
Madmartigen
Practicus

Churches & Energy.

Post#1 » Fri Apr 02, 2010 6:37 am

Hi.

Inspired by http://studioarcanis.com/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=1906#p21059 I thought I'd gladly listen to what some of you might have to say about churches and the energy present. Apart from the religious standpoint, obviously churches (like everything) gather whatever energy is raised there in lenghts of time, and people hardly go to church with happiness. Plenty of people that go there are old, sad and lonely. There are people in need, in sorrow and in grief, (not all of them, but in large numbers), and this is what seems to stick to the walls.

What I find curious is that in older times the founders seem to have been aware of this - and learned enough to counter. I live in an old and beautiful town with very well preserved Old Town and it's churches. Now three of them are built precisely on natural springs of Earth energy. All three face east (altars are east-aligned), with the strongest source of energy being beneath the altar, and some in the general church area. Hardly a coincidence.

The effect being all the three churches have distinct, old, yet very grounding and clean energy. Heck, I often go to one of them when I need to quickly ground and clean myself (I am not a practicing Katholic). I know of some even more powerful churches located similarly (in other towns) - the Cathedral in Wroclaw being one of the most powerful, not to mention Cracow and Wawel castle.

Yet I haven't been able to find a younger church (younger than 200-300 years that is) built with similar knowledge. They seem to be built in random places now, random alignment, bearing exactly the capabilities that IO wrote about.

Now I am not saying all the old churches are built with energy in mind - well, I just don't know :). Yet I find this topic pretty interesting and I would be glad to hear what the others think. Myself, being very controversial to the concept of religion and organized faith, find some of the old churches pretty valuable just for their energetic locations.

Best

M.

This topic has 6 replies

You must be a registered member and logged in to view the replies in this topic.

Register Login