Is Agrippa meeting me in my dream?

Discuss any aspects of Magic not covered in our more specific forums.

Topic author
omera
Zelator

Is Agrippa meeting me in my dream?

Post#1 » Wed Mar 24, 2010 9:58 pm

A week or so ago, I had a very peculiar dream. I met Agrippa, but we never spoke- he simply gave me the impression of the kind of person he was. In the dream, his presence was of somebody intellectual, cunning, at peace with themselves, wise and possibly kindhearted. He was wearing tan-green clothing and the same cap he's seen wearing in drawings of him. He looked a bit aged, and I think he was bulky somewhat, or at least looked it in his clothes (which were pretty heavy at the time as far as I'm concerned).
The strange thing is, this dream got me thinking about the planet mercury for some reason.
First, I didn't think much of the first signs, but something made me come to the conclusion that a ritual dagger I bought from a cheap dagger vender at a flea market was very Mercurian in its associated appearance. Next, I later found out that Mercury in Agrippa's philosophy was associated with occult understanding through ones dreams. And just yesterday I worked with Buer without even noticing he was a Mercurian spirit.

You must be a registered member and logged in to view the replies in this topic.

Register Login