Banishing Technology

Discuss any aspects of Magic not covered in our more specific forums.

Topic author
Gnosis
Zelator

Banishing Technology

Post#1 » Sun Mar 21, 2010 9:49 pm

Since having a very natural appreciation for both mysticism and science I often look for both spiritual and technological solutions to many problems. 21st century astrologers us complex programs to be able to access the power of astrology.

Since beginning in magick I realize that having a work space free of external influence is very important, like a clean room using in scientific research and manufacturing.

The lesser banishing ritual has become the magickians bread and butter for some time now, but I would like to add some technology to this that I have recently started using. It was created by a mentor of mine Dr. Mitchell Gibson M.D.

Dr. Gibson is a very powerful mystic, one of the most powerful I have ever met and his knowledge and techniques for entity removal and consecration are VERY powerful. So I figured I would add a tool that I acquired from him.

It's a powerful audio frequency that is used to spiritually cleanse a room or a persons aura. This technology was discovered by Dr. Gibson during one of his astral journeys, he describes a man he met that created a frequency that causes malign spirits to flee an area with in 20-30 minutes of continuous play. Dr. Gibson turned this mans technology in to a usable product.

http://tybro.com/html/spirit_attachment_removal.html

It combines the special frequencies in combination with the recitation of one of the most powerful Kabbalistic prayers, the ana b'koach.

This technology is not to replace banishing rituals, but to be used in tandem as a back up to help cleanse the room of any spirits that could effect us or the ritual

This technology I felt would be invaluable for magickians since we expose ourselves to spirits on a regular basis, having a reliable method of cleansing the aura and a room are necessary tools to the practice of any spiritual discipline.

A more permanent solution would be the usage of one of the Sacred Protective Kabbalah scrolls. These are some of the most beautiful examples of talismanic scrolls that I have seen. Working with spirits on a regular basis requires that we keep our auras free and clean of any attaching spirits.

http://tybro.com/html/sacred_scrolls.html

I will be purchasing one of these shortly. I enjoy having powerful protection rituals and talismans, but using this scroll to make holy water to protect the aura is just genius. You have 24/7 protection without having to carry around a talisman or amulet. I already carry one of Chris Warnock's astrological talismans as well as a few other sacred objects and I am not interested in carrying around too many items, so something like this would be perfect for an individual looking for invisible 24hr protection.
Last edited by Gnosis on Sun Mar 21, 2010 10:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"I am not one who was born in the possession of knowledge, I am one who is fond of antiquity, and earnest in seeking it there" - Confucius

This topic has 2 replies

You must be a registered member and logged in to view the replies in this topic.

Register Login