Luciferian Tarot

Discuss any aspects of Magic not covered in our more specific forums.

Topic author
SirDante

Luciferian Tarot

Post#1 » Wed Mar 17, 2010 12:11 am

I have recently purchased my first tarot deck. This was a decision that I did not make lightly. I have been searching for a tarot for some time, and I was looking for a tarot that I would be able to establish a sure connection with. Upon opening the box of the Luciferian Tarot and scanning through the cards, I felt a pulling to them, as if my own energy was being placed into the cards without my "say so." I quickly came to reasoning that either myself or the cards were establishing a connection, one that I was searching for. The symbolism of this tarot is slightly different from my own workings, but new insight is good for the soul. I have used this tarot for only a short time and have received what I would call "a great spiritual truth for myself."

Has anyone else experienced this "phenomenon" with either this tarot or some other one? If any one else has used the Luciferian Tarot, what are some benefits you have received from using them?

Thanks

You must be a registered member and logged in to view the replies in this topic.

Register Login