Premature manifestation

Discuss any aspects of Magic not covered in our more specific forums.

Topic author
ADRAEL
Zelator

Premature manifestation

Post#1 » Mon Mar 15, 2010 4:16 am

Hi all.

an interesting thing happened the other day. I had planned to use the famous mummy spell from "rights and ceremonies"
for my wife as she wanted to do her NVQ 3 and another course to further her career. but was told by her firm that they would not fund it as it was not required to do her current job.i,d been waiting for an opportunity to try this spell for succsess
and this seemed ideal for the situation.Instead of purchasing a mummy candle,i decided to make one as i had a latex mould i had purchased from ebay some months ago.To the wax mixture i added gold candle dye,crown of succsess oil and a drop of gold tincture (from a gold plating kit). I already had the gold magical ink and correct incenses. the candle was cast on the tuesday and i had planned to do the ritual on the thursday. Anyway as my wife was working away that week i went to visit her on the wednesday evening at the hotel she was staying at . where she informed me that she casually mentioned her desire to an area manager was was working with that day and the manager said that she would personally see to it that she be put forward for the said courses.
I have heard of spells manifesting before a ritual is commenced but never experienced it before.I guess it was down to the time and care i put into the preparation of the candle.Anyway I will complete the ritual, as a thank you i guess.
just wanted to share this experience.

This topic has 4 replies

You must be a registered member and logged in to view the replies in this topic.

Register Login