Astral Magick

Discuss any aspects of Magic not covered in our more specific forums.

Topic author
[V]
Practicus

Astral Magick

Post#1 » Fri Mar 12, 2010 5:37 pm

I got a handful of question about astral work.

I recently designed my astral temple - on paper is a pretty general outline of the structure containing important symbols.
I've been doing my ceremonial magick in my astral temple while I meditate. I hope you understand what I mean. I am not astral projecting persay, I am just doing my ceremonial work in my mind. I hope that one day I will finally learn how to astral project so I can really do astral work.

But anyways, what I'm doing now seems to work well. When I summon the presence of spirits, I really feel their presence. It feels stronger than if I were to do it on the physical. Plus by the time I finish the middle pillar ritual I am alarmingly tranced out. Its awesome. I have a scrying mirror in the astral temple. I've been using this to scry the hebrew letters one day at a time. This current method for scrying should be fine for when I get deeper into enochian studies yes? I haven't had much success physically scrying with stones or black mirrors and such yet.

I was wondering who else does this? What are the advantages/disadvantages of doing work just on the astral?

I was thinking, perhaps if I was to do a ritual say to evoke spirit X. If I meditate before the ritual, where I enter my astral temple, LBPR, LBRH, Middle Piller, invoke appropriate elements & planetary energies & perhaps decorate my astral temple with relavent symbols related to Spirit X. When I'm done, I wake up and physically do the same preparatory work & then proceed to actually evoke Spirit X. The way I see this is, I am preparing my mind for the spirit, so we are more 'in-sync' by the time I physically preform the ritual.

Anyone do this already? Care to add to this?
[V]

This topic has 13 replies

You must be a registered member and logged in to view the replies in this topic.

Register Login