Spirit Acknowledgment

Discuss any aspects of Magic not covered in our more specific forums.

Topic author
Kappa
Zelator

Spirit Acknowledgment

Post#1 » Wed Mar 10, 2010 12:20 am

I have a slight issue and I would like advice on how to deal with it. There is a spirit that hangs out on the left side of my bed in the corner. I cannot see or hear spirits, I know he is there because he kicked the bed post in the middle of the night and woke me up and lifted the corner of the blind in the room as well, besides just "feeling" a presence. It's a nice friendly spirit, but my son can either see or hear the spirit and he got quite distressed tonight when it was time to go to bed. He kept pointing to the corner and whining saying something I couldn't understand, he's barely 2 and while I'm sure most of what he says is English I only understand about 10% of it. After I finally got him to go to sleep, I realized the spirit was probably there. I have no desire to banish a good spirit, I just want to let him know that he needs to ska-daddle when my baby is trying to get some rest or he is otherwise bothering him. How is this done?

This topic has 2 replies

You must be a registered member and logged in to view the replies in this topic.

Register Login