hiding occult stuff

Discuss any aspects of Magic not covered in our more specific forums.

Topic author
Grab
Adeptus Minor

hiding occult stuff

Post#1 » Tue Mar 02, 2010 12:16 pm

I am finding myself in a position of suddenly having to share my apartment with another person. I've got 1-2 days to solve the below issue...

It's a bit sudden, and I have to find a quick solution how to share life with someone. I think my mundane life will most likely improve, so no problem there, but the occult part is a bit trickier.

She's already been fore-warned that I sometimes need "quiet time" to do "meditation". (My usual euphemism lol)

She already found my orgonite art piece pyramid, and I didn't mind too much when she was goofing around with it. Not charged by me, just something cool I bought.

I won't bother to hide all occult books etc.

But, how to protect charged objects and other "sacred" objects, dedicated ink and incense and candles and what not from unsuspecting and perhaps curious hands and eyes?

On the one hand, it would be nice to lock the most sensitive stuff in a drawer, on the other hand, it might draw attention by simply being a locked drawer.

On the one hand, it would be respectful asking her to please never look into certain boxes, but on the other hand, this will bring out a lot of curiousity.

Even more important than protecting my sacred stuff is protecting HER - some of the metal Goetia seals and similar stuff have potentially very strong influence on someone unsuspecting and who knows what weird side-effects might arise if she messes around with such things.

Any ideas? I'm sure many of you have been in similar situations?

Cheers
".. nothing but infinite chaos, stochastically dragged into existence by each and every observer according to their predispositions, and by manipulating these .."
(quoted from http://www.spiralnature.com/magick/chaosvseclectic/).

This topic has 25 replies

You must be a registered member and logged in to view the replies in this topic.

Register Login