Physical Hygiene and Spirtuality By: Brother Suroh

Discuss any aspects of Magic not covered in our more specific forums.

Topic author
Brother Suroh

Physical Hygiene and Spirtuality By: Brother Suroh

Post#1 » Wed Feb 24, 2010 2:27 pm

After hours of research and study especially among boards like this I think many modern magicians underestimate the importance of certain hygienic things one can do to improve there life on many planes. Think of your body as a biological computer or satellite even. We a over 70% water for that reason. So by keeping our bodies clean and properly manicured and well kept the energy's will resonate with more power and more smoothly with less breaks in the over all shell of energy. So with that explained I wish list and briefly expand on it.

1. Stop using toilet paper to wipe yourself. (This may seem absurd as first but using paper to smear your filth over yourself is just barbaric, ideally we should all acquire some form of beyday toilet sp?. But it not getting use to using a moist clean cloth using soft soaps to clean oneself completely and thoroughly then adopting the use of undergarments out of sheer laziness to act as a waling cloth to hold our filth...think of the magick morman underwear another filthy black magick garment unknowingly many of the followers. This is a single most neglectected thing I think many are unknowingly trained to do. It is a spiritual kick from black magi to say look at those idiots they cant even clean them self's they are the same as animals wiping there asses on the ground or rubbing them everywhere. Almost all of these things are slight at hand tricks to try and make you less then what you are. /End Rant)

2. Take care of your skin and hair properly! (Many people today are walking around with deathly dry skin and unmoisturized and exfoliated scalp there are many reasons why other cultures braid there hair or constantly wear hats it is to protect there hair and keep it moist and yes slightly greasy the opposite of what is taught. To moisturize your scalp properly one can simply use olive oil every so ofter or soaps containing such oils that will properly moisturize the scalp a good way to set you on a right track is to cover your whole head in olive oil and put a bag on it and keep it on for a few hours or better yet sleep with it for one night putting towels over your pillows. Your hair the next morning will feel divine.)

3. Dental Health (Many cultures gargle water and mouth washes to clean out the back of ones throat cavity. This is an extremely forgotten hygienic measure. I perfect way to do this is to gargle water for 10 seconds spit it out then mouth wash for 30 seconds spit then water again for 10 seconds. This will also clean out bacterial in your wistom teeth which amost all northern dentists try to feverishly pull all the time for spiritual reasons and $$$. They say it is impossible to clean back there but this is bull crap one must follow the above cleaning and the bacteria that gets caught back there will get cleaned out and the teeth will come in fine.) *IMPORTANT MORE ON THIS LATER

These are three big ones to start everyone off that I think are pillars the rest like cutting ones nails and such is simply straightforward for most people.

All the best. Stay spiritually, mentally and physically clean.

This topic has 12 replies

You must be a registered member and logged in to view the replies in this topic.

Register Login