Necronomicon Spellbook

Discuss any aspects of Magic not covered in our more specific forums.

Topic author
rrwh
Practicus

Necronomicon Spellbook

Post#1 » Sun Feb 21, 2010 12:28 am

After some of my recent experiments with some of the 72 various Goetic spirits, which I had some results from, and then trying some of the Enochian (which I'm not too impressed with so far). I remembered I used to have a copy of the Necronomicon years ago but lost track of it, So I did download a pdf file of both it and the spellbook from it that has the spirit names, seals, words of power etc... and decided to at least try working with it. Even though I know a lot of peoples opinion is that the Necronomicon is just a fabrication thought up by (or at least based on) H.P. Lovecrafts horror stories.

After doing my normal "Golden Dawn" type of Ceremonial Magick preparation beforehand: LBRP etc. I then went on to the instructions listed in the Necronomicon spellbook, which is a lot shorter than many of lengthy "grimoire" type of invocations.
Basically you just find one of the 50 spirits listed in the spellbook, draw it's seal on a piece of white paper, place two white candles beside the seal, concentrate on the goal you're trying to achieve while looking at the seal; and after that, lifting your eyes upward while reciting a short invocation plus saying the spirits name and word of power. After this you are supposed to lower your eyes to look at the seal again while thinking about what you want to achieve.

It was at this point in the ceremony when I was looking at the seal toward the end of the ceremony that I had an experience very similar to one I mentioned in one of my previous posts on this site. Briefly it was when I went to a 3rd degree Reiki practitioner that my aunt knows in Ontario, Canada. when the woman put her hands palm down over my body and she closed her eyes and began concentrating, my entire field of vision immediately went dim, but I could see waves of what looked like energy moving from above down toward my body. Every time I blinked my eyes my field of vision returned to normal brightness but soon afterward would darken again and I could see the waves of energy once again.

During the Necronomicon ritual immediately after I stared at the spirits seal toward the end of the ceremony (The seal I had place outside of the circle in the triangle of manifestation) My entire field of vision went very dark almost exactly like had occured during my sessions at the Reiki practitioner, but in this case I didn't see any kind of energy like I had with the Reiki.

And my field of vision remained quite dark too even after I blinked my eyes, it didn't immediately return to normal brightness like it would during the Reiki. Also during this time I felt like there was a HUGE amount of energy in the general area. I've never felt that much energy present during any other kind of ritual I've ever performed before.

I'm definitely looking forward to working more with the Necronomicon seals and spirits, if this first attempt is any indication of whats to come I'm very excited to try some more with it.

Has anyone else here tried working with the Necronomicon seals before? And had any similar (or different) reactions from working with it? I really haven't seen much information on the web about results people have had with it.

Thankyou and please let me know...

This topic has 2 replies

You must be a registered member and logged in to view the replies in this topic.

Register Login