Question from a friend

Discuss any aspects of Magic not covered in our more specific forums.

Topic author
Maledictius

Question from a friend

Post#1 » Wed Feb 10, 2010 1:13 am

A close buddy of mine on youtube had a dilemma and I have no idea what to tell him since the subject on which he asks I am still not too well versed on.. I finally learned a proper LBRP just 4 days ago based on Crowleys system that I had no idea existed until I found a very useful source of texts recently. Also, another magicians post in the general section on the LBRP made me really storm some ideas on how to properly perform LBRP. (Thanks Vovin)

The question is, due to my lack of experience, may someone please help my buddy? I had a feeling of uncontrolled and unwanted energy from him after reading the message.

Here I will post the issue my friend has, in his words that he sent me...

Greetings brother,

It was a while since I have performed the LBRP and I recall the positive effects of such a ceremony. About two years ago was the last time I performed it until last night..
The effects at first were phenominal as I remember, although there was one difference the next day. (Today) I was very quick to anger and found it increasingly difficult to hold back words of negativity that were swimming in my mind. As you can imagine, this cause complications on communication with my loved one. Please tell me if this could be because of the LBRP. If it is so, how could it be possible? 2 years away from High Magick and I have an angry outburst after the LBRP that I haven't had since high school juvenile days.

Please don't feel a need to hurry a responce, if I get no responce I completely understand how busy you may be. Thanks for your time.

Immediately I thought he may have unknown psychological issues, but studying on this more, he isn't the only person who had this effect, or at least something similar.. I don't know either to help him or let him work it out. Either way, is there any light to shed on this issue from experienced point of views? :?

This topic has 4 replies

You must be a registered member and logged in to view the replies in this topic.

Register Login