What is the tetragrammaton penta, based on your experience?

Discuss any aspects of Magic not covered in our more specific forums.

Topic author
Maledictius

What is the tetragrammaton penta, based on your experience?

Post#1 » Sat Jan 23, 2010 6:32 am

In march, I will be studying occultism for a year. And in all my studies, I still can not find clarification on what the Tetragrammaton Pentacle can actually do. One group tells me "Keep it hidden and only use for ritual" and another says "It's powerful only when charged" and I sometimes like to reflect on the symbol and place it as my desktop background.. and in my personal experience, it is only powerful when applied towards a goal, otherwise leaving it out shouldn't have any "unseen" effects. But what if I am ignoring something and causing an invisible stirring of spirits that take such a symbol offensive?(as I have been told that is possible from another student of the occult)

Pretty much I am saying.. is it harmful to place this image as my computer desktop, or place it anywhere else it is visual?

Based on your experiences, have any of you experienced unexplainable phenomena just from brandishing the image?

Should I continue to ignore the !Fanatic Alarm! when people speak in extremes? Is taking them seriously affecting my ideas on the tetra-penta possibly?

Sorry for the questions in numerous quantity, I am just new to the occult still and would like to go farther. My main studies are in tibetan mysticism and buddhist meditation. I have a long way to go in the occult, i know, lol :lol: .

This topic has 2 replies

You must be a registered member and logged in to view the replies in this topic.

Register Login