Scrying the paths of the tree of life

Discuss any aspects of Magic not covered in our more specific forums.

Topic author
heru-ra-ha

Scrying the paths of the tree of life

Post#1 » Sun Jan 10, 2010 5:22 pm

hello, I am new to these forums but I had a question for practicing magicians, especially within the traditions of golden dawn and thelema:

What method do you use specifically for scrying or even travelling in the Paths of the tree of life?

Do you use the hebrew letter as a doorway? the tarot card that is associated with the paths? A basic pattern I am formulating is: first, prayer to Ra Hoor Khuit (I am a thelemite), second do the lbrp, third invoke the associated element with lirp (earth for 'The Universe' for example), then I sit into meditation posture and relax for a moment, fifth I hold the tarot card in front fo me and concentrate on it being a doorway of wahtever path, sixth I close my eyes and attempt to hold an astral image of the card as a doorway, finally I project thru the card with sign of projection and 'look around'. After wards I give sign of silence and repeat lbrp & prayer to round out the whole process.

do you invoke also? do you invoke both attributions at once for 'Aeon' and 'The Universe" cards which are fire and spirit for aeon and earth and saturn for universe? do you use rising on the planes once you're 'in'?

I ask because it seems the method above is relatively sound but in repeated attempts i have gotten very few results. Thanks in advance!

This topic has 8 replies

You must be a registered member and logged in to view the replies in this topic.

Register Login