Frater Habilus’ Money Manifestation Candle Spell

Discuss any aspects of Magic not covered in our more specific forums.

Topic author
Omnis Validus
Praeceptor
Praeceptor

Post#1 » Sat Mar 23, 2024 12:59 am

I doubt anyone is around to remember this but if there is please speak up. I saved this spell from the old occultforums back in 2008 and I remember using it a couple times, I liked it, I think this may have been my first practice of carving candles. And I experimented with the sigils to some extent, which I'll share under the original spell. I lost some of my records of results but I think they were worth working with.

The following is Frater Habilus' spell, shared in it's entirety, as I saved it, without permission because idk if the creator is around anymore, but there's no record of him or of this spell anywhere on the internet or on the archives as far as I can find. As far as I know he was never a member here. If you want to experiment with this ritual as is or in part, please post your thoughts and or results. I felt it was worth saving, so it ought to be worth sharing.

Money ritual, and HELL YES it does work!!!
On a green tower candle, engrave this seal:
money4.png

Then inlay it with yellow paint.
On a piece of un-dyed or else white cloth draw this symbol in
yellow [gold] or green.
manifestationofenergy.png

lay the Manifestation Of Energy seal in front of the candle, light the candle, and taking your athame in your right hand, point at each corner of the cloth and intone:
Aseeem [Ah seem]
Ammu---[Ah moo]
Ah Traa-[Ah Trah]
after each corner is said three times spread your hands outward like you are doing the breast stroke in swimming.
Close and get ready for windfall.
Note: it helps if you already have something in the works to make money such as a job interview, lottery ticket, dying rich uncle etc, but from what I have seen so far, its not totally needed.

P.S
half a day after I did this ritual, a TOTAL STRANGER gave me 1000$.

Two days after doing this, a friend won a settlement in court which had been tied up months!

Only using the M.O.E sigil in red on linen got a friend out of a huge fine.

I find the only ones who can't get SOME result, can't do CM anyway.

Notes:
The words you intone are NOT names, they are energy resonations, there are NO beings involved but you.
The "Sigils" are actually astral energy circuits. just drawing them with intent makes them work. [look up crop circle images.]

This working comes from a very ancient race we believed to be gods, circuits and resonations such as these built the pyramids by
allowing huge blocks of stone to float, even down the Nile! the resonation for this can not be reproduced by human vocal cords, but was done by the striking of marble obelisks, it sounds like "Aunnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn."

I feel like this simple spell makes great use of the seed sound/bija "Ah," the primordial sound of manifestation in some schools of thought. Whole books could be written on it, and whole systems of magic could be based around it, and I'm sure there have been, and I'm sure there probably are.

The following are the sigils as I recreated them for use in a software based radionics machine. I also used the energy symbol as a conduit/linking sigil of sorts until I started making more of my own.

Money.png
Money.png (5.05 KiB) Viewed 468 times

Energy.png
Energy.png (5.19 KiB) Viewed 468 times

X
Ex Mea Sententia.

This topic has 17 replies

You must be a registered member and logged in to view the replies in this topic.

Register Login