OK Groomer! Cancelled! or 2+2= 5 Winston.

Discuss any aspects of Magic not covered in our more specific forums.

Topic author
Magister C
Philosophus

OK Groomer! Cancelled! or 2+2= 5 Winston.

Post#1 » Fri Jul 28, 2023 3:20 am

I've noticed whenever an opinion is expressed regarding what I consider 'uncontroversial issues'-invariably the subject is shut down, or canceled. The ability of some people adept at turning words into the opposite of their meaning is clever.

'Lesser Black Magick' at its finest.

I'm rather an expert in LBM and its many nuances.

One of the key skills is creating a tone of 'reasonable expectations'.This consists of utilizing, what they hope will be perceived as, sharp, enlightened, forward-thinking, sociological, biological, scientific, and ethical facts. The 'facts' are presented in such a potent convincing manner, that any objection or question a person raises is turned around on them. A skilled operator can convince anyone reading (if it's a post or comment) that the person objecting or arguing certain points, is a simple-minded knuckle-dragging Neanderthal.

How dare they deny any part of the 'settled science' the new orthodoxy has presented? Of course, no one wants to be seen as homophobic, transphobic (add phobia here), racist, etc. Take heart, because none of this ideology is settled or factual in any way shape, or form. All that is required is to stand one's ground, and simply re-state the facts (not the falsehoods the groomer presents-but real facts). Standing your ground can be difficult, but it is important. Often those opposing this ideology will notice, that not one of the answers, often peppered with insults, bullying, and ridicule-(this can put one on the backfoot) the critic presents has been countered by any rational statement that any loving parent would recognize as what anyone would see as basic to bringing up stable and healthy children.

Stick to the facts, and you will know in your heart the truth! The below may help concerned parents stay on track.

1) So-called Pride Marches are not anything of the sort, they may have started out that way many years ago, but now it's simply a grooming agenda, this "we are coming for your kids" shit, is perverted and deviant. As an old hetero man, would any of you with children approve of me dancing around naked in front of your kids without the sanction of it being a pride expression? Be honest, instead of trying to appease these perverts by thinking you're being tolerant or progressive, you are NOT.

2)The movie The Sound of Freedom. The elites have tried to stop people from seeing this movie and for good reason. The groomer's clothes are invisible now. Why is there so much opposition to a movie based on facts?

3)I have been saying this stuff forever, this march through the institutions has been going on for a long time. If anyone doubts this is from the Marxist playbook, they only need to read old books by Saul Alinsky, and other activists. When they say they are 'coming for your children', believe it!

4)I have no issue with adults transitioning, I have no issue with anyone's sexuality either, that would be indefensible. However, what we are seeing now, are kids (some now adults) who have had the hormone injections, and even had the mastectomies or their junk cut off, now realizing they made a mistake.

I will say it again, leave the kids alone! Let them be kids, they will grow up soon enough, right now they should not be concerned with this stuff. You would not give a child the keys to your car, a bottle of scotch, or an Uzi, and say- "have a good evening see you later".

I say with any sane person, STOP sexualizing kids!!!!

This topic has 4 replies

You must be a registered member and logged in to view the replies in this topic.

Register Login