Share a talisman

Discuss any aspects of Magic not covered in our more specific forums.

Topic author
Huayamave17
Practicus

Share a talisman

Post#1 » Tue Jul 02, 2019 12:26 pm

Hey guys, it's good to be back!

So I don't know entirely why but I went on a talisman creation binge, just after buying a lot of incense. My first love in magic was the solomonic tradition of talismans, thy looked so cool ! And the powers were amazing, and seemingly fool proof for a beginner. I fell away for a bit and gained more knowledge and came back.

So I made 2 Solomon inspired talismans, the youtuber Balthazar's conjure video gave me the idea. And It's prrtty solid. But I made 2, one to help me be wiser and know how to best act and one to bring prosperity and happiness in my home.

IMG-20190628-WA0025.jpeg
Talisman for wisdom

Ecclesiastes 8:5 - 6
"A wise man knows in his heart the right time and method of action."

IMG-20190628-WA0018.jpeg
For prosperity and joy

"May those who love you be secure. May there be peace within your walls and security within your citadels."

I did a massive ritual for them and honeslty i like the results so far, and i will be posting more but honestly this pricess is so fun and highly encourage questions and for you guys to share. I called upon Archangel Ratziel and the powers of Chockmah to make the grey talismans, for the one with the castle on it I called Archangel Anael and the powers of Netzach to empower that talisman.

Balthazar's conjure video:
https://youtu.be/Z_6EjUYR5x0

This topic has 18 replies

You must be a registered member and logged in to view the replies in this topic.

Register Login