Intense energy in my lower feet

Discuss any aspects of Magic not covered in our more specific forums.

Topic author
Silverleaf
Neophyte

Intense energy in my lower feet

Post#1 » Sun Jun 30, 2019 11:04 am

So when I meditate , my spirits that I evocated a while ago send me a really intense energy in my lower feet toes and all that , until a while ago it felt like a strong vibration around that area , yesterday I it started to become even stronger feeling an unimaginable heat ,it's so strong that it's almost painful , I tried to let that energy to the rest of my body but it does not work , why it's that , why are my spirits doing this , must say it's a really strong feeling , where to go from here , I thought this may be to help me with astral projection , but I never had a big succes doing it , I don't have any health issues with my lower feet so I'm not sure why this energy it's there , usually it feels like the spirit just blows this this energy there ,feels quite wierd , also I can't really comunicare with them z I can somewhat see them with my eyes closed or open , I just mostly see a white smoke anyhow , I studied Introduction into hermetics and sexual alchemy by Donald Tyson
Any thoughts ? Thanks

This topic has 4 replies

You must be a registered member and logged in to view the replies in this topic.

Register Login