Arabic and Bosnian magic

Discuss any aspects of Magic not covered in our more specific forums.

Topic author
courtofowl
Zelator

Arabic and Bosnian magic

Post#1 » Mon Jul 13, 2020 8:15 am

After a friend on a different site professed the ability of Arabic sorcery to work as physical magic, I became quite interested. He thankfully gave me many research sites to look at and I’ll gladly share them here to anyone interested.

Now the interesting part of this story comes when I ask him my “golden seduction question “ as detailed in my earlier post. He replies to this, “yes it’s definitely possible, and I have an advanced friend who’s accomplished this exact ability”. Much to my chagrin, he says this practitioner only talks to dedicated and highly accomplished Arabic magic students.

Without divulging the minutiae of our largely uneventful conversation, I think it suffices to say this guy is the real deal. He clearly practices and is knowledgeable in this field.

Now, for steps forward, I’ve reached out to the head of a Bosnian magic forum to see if he can teach this sorcery, and I’m sifting through the watered down practically negligent “Baal Kadmon” and western cannon on the subject.

This topic has 4 replies

You must be a registered member and logged in to view the replies in this topic.

Register Login