So uh... Spirits poking me and other things.

Discuss any aspects of Magic not covered in our more specific forums.

Topic author
jackson
Zelator

So uh... Spirits poking me and other things.

Post#1 » Fri Jan 18, 2019 6:59 am

So uh... I been working with a guy online. At his suggestion hed facilitate petitioning Hekate (who I leave offerings to) for help with spirit problems. In particular with things getting in my body.

I could talk about my experience with her but I don't know if I'm supposed to (you guys tell me). I didnt recieve direct communication, which was requêsted, but did recieve what seemed to be a healing amongst other things, and stuff no longer seems to get in me for the most part (some astral worms did).

I am skeptical, but I talked to someone who runs a hekate page on facebook, and can talk to her, and corroborate this story. I am skeptical.

Anyway, my online guy says I had a shield for awhile, but its gone. He suggested a ward, nails (and I suggested stones).

What I would refer to as probably astral worms dont seem to be bothering me now. But stuff is poking me (pain). I went to the doctor for the pain that day but they couldnt diagonose it. I sage my room and tell harming spirits to leave and that gets rid of it.

Online guys thinks theyre just critters (and he seems able to see things accurately sometimes and intervene.)

I found out tonight I can get them to stop by telling them to stop.

He suggests I make a deal with them. As he's largely nonviolent, hes elaborated that thats how he often deals with things (other than ignoring them).

On the other hand, before even seeing his suggestion, I had a dream. I dont usually put much stock in dreams.

In the dream I had a very large spirit in me. I was looking for ways to get it out, and in particular things to say, like my old book, the Enchiridion of Pope Leo. I had my father looking for it (I have a paperback in the shelf next to my bed and two pdfs, and he lives back where I used to live).

When he found it it was shredded, but on closer inspection wasnt the Enchiridion. I settled on telling the spirit ("demon") I owed it nothing and to get out of my body, while help was on the way.

I don't know if this would work in real life for something in my body and I hope to don't have to find out. I'd like to have put that chapter behind me.

The person I worked with online considers it a training, despite not jiving with his advice (however, he also just suggested ignoring them).

Anyway, the whole thing had Christian overtones. At this point I consider the bible (which I never ascribed more importance over secondary texts, only reading ot earlier this uear), along with those of the faith Ive dealt with, questionable morally.

The dream suggested to me getting (back?) In contact with Jehovah. I don't know whether this would be appopriate, as I am oathed to hekate. The person I worked with online believes she is interested in working with me further.

The effectiveness of Christian charms have dwindled for me over the years, sometimes even encouraging attachment at this point (which is not exclusive to them, I have too much expérience in this).

When I was in a town for a year 4 years ago before moving to the city (and I was far less capable then) I was very lonely. I opted to abolish the loneliness with the Enchiridion. I do not mean I found comfort or did some psychological thing (I only put much stock in psychology and intention recently). I mean I instantly abolished it by reading the words.

This topic has 8 replies

You must be a registered member and logged in to view the replies in this topic.

Register Login