Dealing with negative energy in a place

Discuss any aspects of Magic not covered in our more specific forums.

Topic author
Luna
Neophyte

Dealing with negative energy in a place

Post#1 » Sun Nov 11, 2018 6:08 pm

So i'am always feeling a very heavy low energy in my place, i can feel it the minute i step foot in the house. I've done everything i can think off to solve this but nothing worked, i've tried everything from saging, burning frankincense, mopping with salt water/uncrossing herbs and other things. The only thing that works is when i mop the floor with a mix of uncrossing herbs in a bucket of warm water combined with heavy sagging and when i say heavy i mean sagging everything from closets, drawers, all rooms, corners, etc.. but even then the energy felt good for only 1/2 weeks. i even changed the decor a bit thought it might help but it didn't do much!
I don't know what to do anymore and i don't know what's causing this, i want something that's effective and long term. I cannot stand the energy in this place anymore it feels very low, empty, sad i don't know exactly how to describe it, whenever i spend more than a day at the house (i'm almost always out all day) the energy affects me and then i feel low, sad, depressed, empty etc...as long as i'm away i feel fine. I should also mention some rooms are worse than the others.
I thought about moving to a different place but i can't ATM. Any suggestions?

This topic has 12 replies

You must be a registered member and logged in to view the replies in this topic.

Register Login