Consecutive astral projections - multiple "jumps"

Discuss any aspects of Magic not covered in our more specific forums.

Topic author
blindwake
Zelator

Consecutive astral projections - multiple "jumps"

Post#1 » Tue Nov 06, 2018 8:08 pm

I was thinking, maybe the first projection is difficult only because most people can make that first "jump" be they travelers or sleepers. But maybe that ease of access clutters the space that you reach with the first jump. Do you think consecutive jumps get easier? E.g. jump 1 has a low difficulty, jump 2 has a high difficulty, jump 3 has a low difficulty, jump 4 is only slightly worse, ...

Suppose, I successfully project, I manage to stabilize my awareness so I don't accidentally reintegrate with my body, then I find another place to do another projection. I imagine that every subsequent attempt gets harder only because you can bring less crutches with you.

That is, if you used a binaural beat on your first jump, you'd struggle to make an MP3 player play anything you want it to in a dream. Maybe you could learn the "crutches" available at each jump, but they'd probably all vary.

Does anyone have any experience with consecutive jumps / projections?
The ability to think can be corroded. The thoughts themselves never break down.
Occult as in hidden, not conspiracy. I'm Paper Mario, asking the cubes to do things.

This topic has 8 replies

You must be a registered member and logged in to view the replies in this topic.

Register Login