on my first contacts, and mantras resulting in possession

Discuss any aspects of Magic not covered in our more specific forums.

Topic author
jackson
Zelator

on my first contacts, and mantras resulting in possession

Post#1 » Sat Sep 08, 2018 2:50 pm

I don't really have any direction with this thread apart from any comments anyone might make.

Alright, so, I'm not Satanist, but I first made contact with a spirit by reciting something written by VK Jehannum.

I don't know that his "ritual" did anything, but the first spirit it calls upon, saying "agios o parfaxitas", resulted in contact.
I had something come up my abdomen into my head, so that I could feel "energy" in my head (still can, I do meditation.)

This contact was very helpful. It was healing and I got more in touch with myself and my spirituality.
This spirit left my body upon banishing and would come back when called. I used the enchirdion of pope leo.

I didn't find I was able to contact any of the other he lists, or any of his other rituals.

Second contact I made in this manner (agios O) I didn't keep very long. Tried "Tzuflifu" but i didn't really like it, and the banishing was mildly intense, so I figured maybe I should seek a God instead.

So I said "agios o Hekate" and got a spirit from that. But I couldn't get rid of it using the enchiridion of pope leo or the Star Ruby. I found someone in Reiki that did it.

About half a year later I got in contact with a spirit again and ran into the same problem. However, the spirits after that I found I could get out with a simple Christian charm I came upon. But I didn't continue because I didn't find I was benefiting.

I believed that I wanted to work with Hekate. I've done things like make an altar, offerings, prayers, and meditations, however, doing a mantra like "io hekate io ho" can result in spirit contact.

Do you suppose the spirits contacted thereby are Hekate related? Or some other spirits?

I was thinking if I did it again and it resulted in an invasion I could try a Hekate related banishing.

Mantras are often considered a spiritual staple, but they can result in getting spirit in my body.

This topic has 6 replies

You must be a registered member and logged in to view the replies in this topic.

Register Login