Necronomicon Evocation of Inanna

Discuss any aspects of Magic not covered in our more specific forums.

Topic author
stupidmonkeyboy
Practicus

Necronomicon Evocation of Inanna

Post#1 » Fri Aug 24, 2018 4:58 am

So I evoked Inanna using the outline of Simon Nec. But I didn't employ the bronze brazier though, instead I just burned bits out of a loaf in the Aga Mass Ssaratu like a lazy bum. But I wore a lion skin belt around my waist that's out of a female lion, the lion having been female being very fitting I think although the belt is not shaved or inscribed as of now it's kind of a new purchase which is why.

Inanna appeared as a light being in our yard. Not in the triangle I know, but at least I managed to "hear" her in my mind as I communicated with her looking out into the yard from my room's window. She promptly disappeared like a ghost even before I gave the license to depart. She promised to teach me magick. What do you guys think? Does it matter that she wasn't in the triangle per say nor physical cuz she was like a ghost...or a vision, idk.. I still feel funny kind of like after making out with a girl even though nothing of the sort happened. I burned a lot of incense and bread so maybe that's why.

This topic has 32 replies

You must be a registered member and logged in to view the replies in this topic.

Register Login