Touch the energy

Discuss any aspects of Magic not covered in our more specific forums.

Topic author
De-Oah-Hoo-Rah
Neophyte

Touch the energy

Post#1 » Tue Aug 14, 2018 3:49 am

Greetings,

Thank you for your presence here, on this forum.
My apologize for some english mistakes.

I've got the question mostly to man called Telerman (I feel positive with his posts and his knowledge)
but all connected with the topic are welcome.

It's hard to write corect words about myself, about the road, about the soul and the truth.
I will skip this stuff.

THE QUESTION:

The question is about almost physical energy which I'm experiencing.

- I can charge it like Franz Bardon's electrical/magnetical fluid,
- I can move it to other object with my consciousness, I can move it out of my body too,
but heaven't experienced too much astral plane directly,
- Can use it to move "tree of life nerves"/chi through my body and also bodies of other people,
- I can take the consciousness of other people out from their heads, connect it with my energy
and do "matrix" like stuff (like punch trajectory predicting).
- I can change the life reality of full groups of people- by getting consciousness of all of them to my head
(it's like cleaning their emotions constantly. If I'll put some sort of energy shield on me like in MPR
it will disappear - shield off and we're back in happy reality again.- i can show this reality change to
another person, so she/he can actualy experience it with me from the observer perspective.)
- I can heal people, understand objects so i can for example take a staff for the first time ever and through listen to it,
through connect with it I can be Monk like.

I feel energy in every thing so i can understand it. It has possitive and some negative sites.
I see clearly when people are lying to me, but also lying to theirselfs. Even my closest ones.

BUT TO THE QUESTION:

I wanted to aks you about the book. The book which can tell me more about it. More usage ideas.
I'm looking for strong book about this (physical like) energy.
I'm Working with Franz Bardon's book and many others. Working with/reading about Qabalah also, Qi-gong, Thelema,
chaos magic, Goetia, freestyle magic, esoteric symbolism and I'm preparing myself to get myself into evocation.

I love "Doing" part, but love books also. Hope you've got something for me.

Enjoy your time and space.

This topic has 3 replies

You must be a registered member and logged in to view the replies in this topic.

Register Login