Unconscious magic in dreams

Discuss any aspects of Magic not covered in our more specific forums.

Topic author
Sepherion
Adeptus Major

Unconscious magic in dreams

Post#1 » Fri Jul 13, 2018 8:12 am

Last night I went out with a friend for a couple of beers and to meet some random people in bars. During the entire night out, I was using a mantram.

At one point during the night, an elderly person approached us and started to engage us in conversation. When I looked at him better I saw he had dead eyes, like a shark. He told us he is the owner of an obscure brothel there and he invited us in. We accepted, out of curiosity, not because we wanted to do anything. He took us to his bar, which was actually a brothel veiled as a strip club.

There was a woman who was dancing at the pole there, but she had extremely sad and hopeless eyes. Upon reading her energy further, I realized she was very depressive. This angered me to the point that I had a very strong desire to do some magic to put these guys out of business and help the women there who are being abused. She approached me and asked me if I wanted a drink. Obviously, she wasn't talking about a drink, and I politely refused. I could see a sort of fear and obedience in her eyes when she was talking to me. This angered me even further.

When I got home I couldn't get her out of my head. I fell asleep saying the mantram.

I had a dream where I saw a woman falling down some stairs. She injured her head and was convulsing on the floor, with her face full of blood. I started to use the mantram again, in the dream, and I asked the spirit to help that woman.

After I woke up I invoked the spirit and asked her what that dream meant. She told me that the woman in my dream was the woman I met last night. I asked her if she would help that woman because I told her to do so in a dream and she confirmed.

Now I have the realization that there are two types of desire. One is of the flesh, which is acted out in the flesh. E.g., I want to eat some chocolate, so I go with my physical body and get a chocolate. The other one is of the spirit, which is acted out in the spirit, regardless of the body, if the desire is strong enough. E.g., my spirit wants to help that woman, so it did some magic on it's own, even if my physical body was unconscious.

Did anyone else experience something like this before? The spirit acting separately from the body, doing it's own magic?
But be thou sure that clear sight shall never man have here in this life: but the feeling may men have through grace when God vouchsafeth.

- The Cloud of Unknowing

This topic has 7 replies

You must be a registered member and logged in to view the replies in this topic.

Register Login