Predictions

Discuss any aspects of Magic not covered in our more specific forums.

Topic author
Simha
Philosophus

Predictions

Post#1 » Fri Jul 06, 2018 10:05 am

This thread is for making predictions using occult means.

Chrysophylax wrote:Do you see any hope for emerging political philosophies that are not connected to technology? If so, I would like to know what you believe those are.

I am not sure if you are familiar with David Axelrod or not. He worked for the Obama administration and now works as a professor. Here is the gist of his political theory in his own words(I'm linking the full article here if anyone wishes to see it):

"In late 2006, when Barack Obama was a first-term senator pondering a long-shot race for the presidency, he asked me to write a strategic memo exploring his prospects. My bullish analysis was predicated on several factors, but rooted in a theory I had developed over decades as a political writer and campaign consultant.

Here’s the gist. Open-seat presidential elections are shaped by perceptions of the style and personality of the outgoing incumbent. Voters rarely seek the replica of what they have. They almost always seek the remedy, the candidate who has the personal qualities the public finds lacking in the departing executive."

I tend to think that he is correct. The current POTUS is highly divisive, I believe that the next U.S. president will be a unifying figure (essentially the opposite of what we currently have). There is a pretty good joke about it that Chris Rock delivers in his most recent standup special on Netflix that unwittingly corresponds to Axelrod's theory.

Now on to the predictions based on occult means.

I consult with spirit allies on a nightly basis. I often ask questions about the future. I typically get my most specific answers in dreams on the same evening that I ask a question.

During the last election cycle, I asked them who would win the election. They told me during the beginning of September that Trump would win. I wrote a PM to a friend on another occult forum when I received the message and I have it time stamped. I was shocked at the time and I misunderstood the spirits (I thought that the message dealt with another question concerning financial markets).

Recently I was reading The Doomsday Machine: Confessions of a Nuclear War Planner by Daniel Ellsberg and it really depressed me. I was relating my feelings to the spirits that evening about the book and also my unease with the current political situation.

I asked the spirits about the next U.S. presidential election. I was given a spirit dream that night about Joe Kennedy III running.

I need to ask for clarity still, but with that said I think there is a strong possibility that Joe Kennedy III will win the next presidential election.

This topic has 9 replies

You must be a registered member and logged in to view the replies in this topic.

Register Login