Online Occult Jobs- any experiences?

Discuss any aspects of Magic not covered in our more specific forums.

Topic author
radarlove23
Zelator

Online Occult Jobs- any experiences?

Post#1 » Thu Jun 07, 2018 7:02 pm

Hey guys, wasn't sure if this should go in this forum or Off-Topic. Deepest apologies and sincerest thanks if it needs to be moved!

Due to some recent injuries that leave me unable to get out much I'm looking for some online work to help cover the bills. I'm considering applying my divinatory skills to one of those websites that does online tarot readings or something. It seems like there are zillions out there to choose from.

So, wise and esoteric friends here at SA! I suspect that one or two of you have done similar work for similar sites, and was wondering if you have any experiences you would like to share? Warnings? Anybody hear particularly good things about one site or particularly bad things about another?

If it turns out that nobody has any experience with these jobs, but there is interest in the topic, I will be happy to use this thread to talk about what the application process and job are like if I end up going for one of these!

Many thanks in advance!

This topic has 6 replies

You must be a registered member and logged in to view the replies in this topic.

Register Login