Trying to heal my adverse reaction to low pressure zones.

Discuss any aspects of Magic not covered in our more specific forums.

Topic author
Sonofsun
Zelator

Trying to heal my adverse reaction to low pressure zones.

Post#1 » Sat Jun 02, 2018 3:56 pm

For as long as I can remember I have been knocked on my ass by weather changes. Largest issue is when a low pressure zone comes in with rain, fog, wind etc, but I can also react when the weather turns nice. Worth it to note that I only suffer during the transition period from one weather type to another, a week of rain is fine exept the first and last day.

I get debilitating migraines with vomiting etc(weather is my most frequent migraine trigger), inflammation and strong pain in joints, especially shoulders and neck, and a heavy depressed feeling and low energy.

This affects my life waaay to much, I once calculated that I will spend 13 years of my life in bed vomiting if I live to 90 based on the frequency of my episodes. Too much.

I have migrain medications that sometimes help, but do not reduce the joint and energy problems.

Now I am on a quest to defeat this problem. I will go at it from several angles, will order Galangal and other supplements against inflamation and joint pains, change diet to combat migraines and so on.

But the spiritual angle..

I have noted that certain wind directions affect my mood, notably triggering migraine, but also, a strong westerly wind makes me hot tempered and irritable, we are talking powder keg.. .

So, I will try working with the Winds and see if there is some spiritual cause. I will also do balancing and integration work with the elements, especially water and air.

I am writing this mostly to hear if anybody else have similiar problems or perhaps some UPG that I might test out. Not spellbegging, just looking for pointers from the knowledgable folk here.

For all I know there's some old greek/latin/hebrew manuscript germane to my situation as the effects of weather and the winds on humans was considered common knowledge in Antiquity.

This topic has 13 replies

You must be a registered member and logged in to view the replies in this topic.

Register Login