I have a favor to ask

Discuss any aspects of Magic not covered in our more specific forums.

Topic author
Sepherion
Adeptus Major

I have a favor to ask

Post#1 » Tue May 29, 2018 3:17 pm

And I decided to ask you guys in this section because it might also help other beginner practitioners like me, if they read this thread. I apologize in advance if there's already an existing thread about this, I couldn't find any.

I'm just looking for some advice on where to start, which books to read, etc. Not spellbegging. Now to the point:

I'm a complete noob when it comes to Astrology. It never interested me, I never read anything reputable on the subject, I always skipped the parts about days and hours in the grimoires... In a nutshell, I'm stupid... For some reason, now it suddenly dawned on me that I might as well learn something new and Astrology is a good idea. I'm looking to improve myself, so having knowledge in this area might help me to better understand which influences rule my life, what I lack and which direction is good for me to take in life.

All I'm looking for are some books and some advice on the matter. I would appreciate your help. :)
But be thou sure that clear sight shall never man have here in this life: but the feeling may men have through grace when God vouchsafeth.

- The Cloud of Unknowing

This topic has 29 replies

You must be a registered member and logged in to view the replies in this topic.

Register Login