Spiritual Attack or Psychosomatic Bullcrap?

Discuss any aspects of Magic not covered in our more specific forums.

Topic author
cully
Practicus

Spiritual Attack or Psychosomatic Bullcrap?

Post#1 » Tue May 15, 2018 12:36 am

I went to a shop that had many Mexican witchcraft items, herbs, idols, and some African stuff as well. I touched a lot of things. It was hot and uncomfortable. I bought some stuff and left.

As soon as I left I got a headache that prevented me from enjoyment. It developed into nausea and a bad feeling in my stomach. I was also behaving erratically, being weird and silly. I think maybe the pain was causing me to act silly.

I went and bought some epsom salt to take a bath, because I thought maybe I felt weird because I went into this weird shop and a spirit was messing with me, or something similar.

The moment I took the bag of salt off the store shelf, I began to feel better. By the time I took a salt bath, I felt completely better. I also filled the bathroom with sage smoke.

I think probably I was under some kind of attack. Just sharing my story in case anyone has thoughts about it. The shop owner seemed nice, an old man, but the space was very cluttered, full of various things, and possibly something didn't like me.

This topic has 48 replies

You must be a registered member and logged in to view the replies in this topic.

Register Login