Divining with a Magical Dice for Betting

Discuss any aspects of Magic not covered in our more specific forums.

Topic author
Diazin
Adeptus Minor

Divining with a Magical Dice for Betting

Post#1 » Thu May 03, 2018 12:40 pm

A few months ago, a guy pm'ed me on this board willing to partner up with me. I was to divine the results of soccer matches and he would bet his own money on them, 50/50 each. I warned him of the risks, but he was okay with it. We carried on.

I did a mini-consecration ritual for the dice that would serve as the divinatory device, and an (supposedly) angel came over it, and told me its name, a weird name btw. I dont speak hebrew, but looked up the name of the angel, that I understood to be Kod-Deniel, perhaps with a vav after Kod, that would give a meaning like "The Pitcher of The Lord, my Judge". The word Kod (pitcher), is used in the book of Genesis in association with water, and in satisfying thirst. Water is equated to Wisdom as said in The Bahir, and Wisdom is the pre-requisite for Judgment. But as I said, I dont speak hebrew, nor have any qabalistic knowledge, so all this must be taken with a large grain of salt. Anyway...

The bet was initially on guessing seven matches, where one of the teams would either win, lose or draw. So it was a 1/21 chance bet, where in each match we had only 1/3 chance of guessing right, against 2/3 of guessing wrong. I had the dice programmed so 1 and 2 would mean win, 3 and 4 loss and 5 and 6 draw.

The first few bets we made, we would get 3 or 4 out of 7's, but we had to get 7 out of 7 to win the prize. Everytime when I was rolling the dices, things was feeling alright, light and flowing fine, and then the energy around me would turn heavy, telluric. I figured it might be better if I employ some cthonic protection, and a proper consecrated space to roll the dice, so I bought a clay pot, cleansed and consecrated it and invoked Lucifuge Rofocale, and asked for a spirit to protect the pot where I would roll the dice on. When the spirit arrived to the pot and attached to it, the lamp in my ceiling started blinking, and I asked the spirit to stop it, and he did. I explained what I was doing, and what the spirit should do, and we proceeded.

It didnt work, and every time the heavy energy would kick in the middle of the divination, as if my luck was turning bad. Still, we had all the bets way above the probability, except for one I think that was 2 out 7.

Money has always been matter of concern for me, so it might be that that was interfering with my operation. Also, the man that was putting the money had some, well, relevant aspirations, so it might be that as well. I think Ill try it again on my own and see how it goes.

Any suggestions are mostly welcome :D

This topic has 9 replies

You must be a registered member and logged in to view the replies in this topic.

Register Login